Nuts in Nederland

The other side of crazy

7.1.09

For lack of a better title I'll call this First Post

Posted by Brigitte van Pelt |

I've had blogs over the years, but abandoned them along the way. They are parked forever on the information highway only to be viewed by those desperate insomniacs in need of a sleep-inducing read.

It's a new year, full of great promise. So why not start yet another blog? Maybe I'll be different this time and actually maintain it on a regular basis. Care to see how far this takes me? How much of my soul I will purge for the world to view? I promise to keep the gory details to a minimum.

I'm at a good place in my life. But I cannot say getting here was easy. What person in life doesn't have a few stories to tell? I always have enjoyed telling stories, so this is my spot on the web to dish my dirt.

Let the show begin.

1 comments:

imsirema said...

:) I am enjoying reading this. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Subscribe