Nuts in Nederland

The other side of crazy

31.7.10

Watch it. Download it. Whatever. Just see it!

Posted by Brigitte van Pelt |

I have to be inspired to blog.  Some days there just doesn't seem to be anything interesting to discuss here, so I forgo journaling my thoughts.  I consider that "sparing you the agony of my mundaneness".

However, yesterday I saw the movie "Inception" and I was blown away.  Never before have I watched a film with such unyielding concentration where I didn't want to even glance down at my popcorn.  I didn't dare run the risk of missing any scene that would jeopardize the understanding of the complexity of the film.  It was a story within a story.  A dream within a dream.  It was just the most incredible movie ever.  The story. The acting.  The directing.  The special effects.  The music.  All top notch.  And all Oscar worthy.

If you haven't seen it.  Go.  Go now.  Arrange for a sitter.  Or lock the kids in the closet.  And get to the cinema.  You will not regret the 10 euros you spent (or whatever the going rate is in the USA).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe