Happy 2019! Another day, a new year. Having gone to bed at 4 am (after picking up Ana from a New Year's party), I managed to stumble out of bed at 1 pm. Well, there's half of my day gone. Bu-bye.
Seems during this vacation, the most I have achieved is rest. Which I really needed considering how many nights I worked until 3 am and then got up at 7 am to get ready for work. Lather, Rinse, Repeat.
In the month prior to the Christmas break, I was stressed out. And for the first time ever in my teaching career starting to hate my job. The students weren't listening. The grading was never-ending. And I justed wanted to NOT think about work when I woke up or went to bed at night.
So, what are my goals for 2019? It's really difficult to find just one or two things I'd like to do differently, considering I would like to do MANY things better. But, I have decided on this: To take better care of myself. That includes: eating better, working less (J will appreciate that!) and exercising more. I took a picture of myself today in my skivvies and woh, I have waaaaaay too much cellulite. TERRIBLE how I've let myself go. I've neglected myself and now I have the chance to change that. But damn, why does it have to be so much work????????? Why can't I just wake up with long hair and a supermodel body?
Speaking of hair, I'm going to see how long I can go without cutting my hair (except the back....hellooooo, don't want a mullet). Here's what my hair looks like today.
Not bad. But what will I look like in a few months of growth? Hmmmm......to be continued.
Ciao for now!
Brigitte
Seems during this vacation, the most I have achieved is rest. Which I really needed considering how many nights I worked until 3 am and then got up at 7 am to get ready for work. Lather, Rinse, Repeat.
In the month prior to the Christmas break, I was stressed out. And for the first time ever in my teaching career starting to hate my job. The students weren't listening. The grading was never-ending. And I justed wanted to NOT think about work when I woke up or went to bed at night.
So, what are my goals for 2019? It's really difficult to find just one or two things I'd like to do differently, considering I would like to do MANY things better. But, I have decided on this: To take better care of myself. That includes: eating better, working less (J will appreciate that!) and exercising more. I took a picture of myself today in my skivvies and woh, I have waaaaaay too much cellulite. TERRIBLE how I've let myself go. I've neglected myself and now I have the chance to change that. But damn, why does it have to be so much work????????? Why can't I just wake up with long hair and a supermodel body?
Speaking of hair, I'm going to see how long I can go without cutting my hair (except the back....hellooooo, don't want a mullet). Here's what my hair looks like today.
Not bad. But what will I look like in a few months of growth? Hmmmm......to be continued.
Ciao for now!
Brigitte


0 comments:
Post a Comment