Well, I'm two for two. Trying to keep up with this journal on a daily basis, because I enjoy writing. And it's always nice to go back and see how things were. Although today I started cleaning up some boxes in the attic and found all kinds of journals. I'm still frustrated with my weight. Sleep too much. And need to eat better. I suppose I need to make some changes. Just getting started is always the difficult part.
Today I felt melancholy. I hate when I have these moments. They come out of nowhere, for no reason. I just feel blue. Lonely. And want to cry. But it's just a bad day, not a bad life. Right?
Here's today's photo. I didn't shower. Just got too lazy. Hello, vacation!
Today I felt melancholy. I hate when I have these moments. They come out of nowhere, for no reason. I just feel blue. Lonely. And want to cry. But it's just a bad day, not a bad life. Right?
Here's today's photo. I didn't shower. Just got too lazy. Hello, vacation!


0 comments:
Post a Comment